WAX Cloud Wallet Quickstart
When users sign up or sign in to WAX Cloud Wallet, a WAX Blockchain Account is automatically created. Users can easily manage their resources, blockchain transactions, NFTs, and whitelisted dApps from the WAX Cloud Wallet dashboard.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to use WaxJS to connect to the WAX Cloud Wallet, allowing you to:
- Sign in users with Google, Facebook, Twitter, KakaoTalk, Reddit, and other social platforms
- Get blockchain account names, public keys, and permissions
- Easily execute smart contract transactions from your client
Tip: In the next few sections, we’ll go over how everything works. If you’d like to jump right to the code and run our live WaxJS example, refer to WaxJS Demo.
- Create a WAX Cloud Wallet Account.
- For tips on building and deploying smart contracts on the WAX Blockchain, refer to our dApp Development section.