Create a WAX RNG Smart Contract
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create and deploy a WAX RNG smart contract.
Note: At this time, the WAX RNG service is not available from a local development environment. You’ll need to publish your smart contract to the WAX mainnet or WAX testnet to test it.
Before You Begin
- You’ll need to complete our Docker Quickstart (recommended) or use the WAX Blockchain Setup to build from source.
- To compile and deploy your smart contract, you’ll need to use the WAX Contract Development Toolkit (WAX-CDT).
- To deploy your smart contract to the WAX mainnet or WAX testnet, you’ll need to create a self-managed WAX Blockchain Account.
New Developers: If you’re new to dApp development, it’s recommended that you review our Create a Smart Contract Quickstart.
Source Code: https://github.com/3dkrender/WAX-RNG-Test
Table of contents
- WAX RNG Basics
- Build Your Contract to call WAX RNG contract
- Deploy Your WAX RNG Contract
- Test Your WAX RNG Contract