WAX Cloud Wallet Release Notes
Friday, December 20th (wax-cloud-wallet-v2.7.0)
- Users can now convert their WAX Keys to WAX from the WAX Cloud Wallet when they click Add WAX > Convert Wax Keys. There's no need to transfer keys before doing this - balances are automatically detected and converted.
Friday, December 13th (wax-cloud-wallet-v2.6.0)
- When a user migrates an NFT from OPSkins to the WAX Blockchain, their NFTs are now visible on the WAX Cloud Wallet dashboard.
Friday, November 22nd (wax-cloud-wallet-v2.5.0)
- Our new auto-login feature allows users to whitelist your domain when you request access to their WAX Blockchain Account name. Once users check the box to approve your domain from WAX Cloud Wallet, they won't be prompted to approve additional requests. WaxJS integration coming soon.
- Users also have the option to auto-sign transactions between other WAX users and smart contract transactions. If a user whitelists your smart contract, they won't be prompted to approve additional transactions from the same domain/smart contract. WaxJS integration coming soon.
- You now can purchase RAM and stake WAX for CPU and NET from the WAX Cloud Wallet > Add Resources button.
- We've added two new social sign-ins to WAX Cloud Wallet: GitHub and line.me.
Friday, November 15th (wax-cloud-wallet-v2.2.0)
- Users can now view their WAX balance, transactions, WAX Blockchain Account name, and other blockchain statistics from the WAX Cloud Wallet. This new dashboard also allows users to send WAX to other WAX users or exchanges.
- dApp Developers: Easily sign transactions using our new WaxJS library and WAX Cloud Wallet.
- WAX Cloud Wallet Quickstart
Friday, November 8th (wax-cloud-wallet-v2.0.0)
- We've added the following social logins to WAX Cloud Wallet, giving users even more options to create an account: Twitch, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, vk.com.
- NEW: Log into your WAX Account with Twitter, Discord, Reddit, and more
Friday, November 1st (wax-cloud-wallet-v1.9.0)
- Cloud Wallet Blockchain Accounts are now automatically created on the WAX Blockchain when users log in or sign up.
- WAX Cloud Wallet has a new look! This redesign includes a clean, easy to use interface that's optimized for desktop and mobile use. Its minimal use of colors and sleek design can easily blend into your app's look and feel when you use WAX Cloud Wallet to authenticate customers.
- This release also includes many small UI fixes and enhancements, especially for users on mobile devices.
Friday, September 27th (wax-cloud-wallet-v1.7.0)
- Users can now log-in with KakaoTalk, the most popular messaging app in South Korea.
Friday, August 30th (wax-cloud-wallet-v1.4.0)
- Added ReCaptcha to WAX Cloud Wallet Login to enhance security.
- Added a new Developer Settings tab to manage API keys.
Friday, August 23rd (wax-cloud-wallet-v1.3.0)
- Users can disable 2-Factor Authentication on the WAX Cloud Wallet > Account Security page. A verification code is sent to their phone, allowing users to switch to another phone or simply disable it by entering the verification code and their current 2FA code.
Friday, August 16th (wax-cloud-wallet-v1.2.0)
- Users can submit a support ticket to unlock a locked account.
- Removed OAuth dependencies from OPSkins. By creating new API endpoints in WAX Cloud Wallet, we now expose OAuth integrations directly to 3rd parties. If you're currently using existing endpoints, these will continue to function as expected. We will begin to request transitioning after the completion of technical documentation.